Saturday, September 24, 2011

Makin' Whoopie

If memory serves me correctly, my best friend, Ashley, and her husband started trying to conceive last summer.  They finally (wink,wink Ashley) got pregnant around March.

It was weird because one night I had three different dreams with her in them.  Nothing about babies, or anything even remotely related; Ashley was just there.  I called her the next day.

Me: "Are you pregnant?  You kept showing up in my dreams last night."

Ashley: "That's so weird, because I'm late..."

Turns out she was/is pregnant, and is due at the end of this year :-)

The next time I saw her I brought her two of my favorite pregnancy/ baby books and these babies with a note attached saying:


Soooo, I hear you've been making whoopie!





Classic Chocolate Whoopie Pies with chocolate ganache, and Classic Marshmallow Filling

Top it off

Heavenly


Light, fluffy, moist and delicious they are worth both the amount of time they take to make,
and every, single, last scrumptious calorie they contain.


No comments:

Post a Comment